Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ron Avery, of A&E for 9/11 Truth, says "Israeli military operating inside the U.S." carried out the 9/11 attacks




Transcript (beginning at 6:35 in above video):

AVERY: "Here's what I'd like to say, and this is what none of them have been able to come back on me with...is that I believe we have a foreign military operating in our country and doing these things, pulling these things off. And we have some high political operatives that are protecting these people so they can operate in this country. And if you are an American, you ought to be concerned about a foreign alien army, military operating in our country. We need to discover these people and get them out of here."

JONES: "And I would guess you're talking about Israeli involvement?"

AVERY: "I sure am."

No comments:

Post a Comment